Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Had 30 mins in my front garden Hide, Woody was active , had two there for a while, then Cyril decided to poke his nose in ,lol.

gar4_filtered.jpg

gar1_filtered.jpg

gar2_filtered.jpg

gar3_filtered.jpg

• Like 2

I must admit despite the cuteness factor of Grey Squirrels, I'd much rather see our native Reds....

Four excellent shots, Roger.  Great detail on the woodpecker.

9 hours ago, Hatter said:

Four excellent shots, Roger.  Great detail on the woodpecker.

Thank you ,looks a lot better on Flickr in full size

15 minutes ago, Rogerw said:

Thank you ,looks a lot better on Flickr in full size

You do need to click on the image to see the full size image to get the best results on the forum as it does make everything a lot softer... Not sure why this is....

The woodpecker pics are brilliant. Roge .. and much as the squirrel pic is  first class I'm finding myself  not warming to the little blighter as  one has just decimated my hazel  tree and taken hundreds of hazel nuts  that I was about to harvest ....ggrrrrr

On 06/08/2019 at 11:58, Clicker said:

The woodpecker pics are brilliant. Roge .. and much as the squirrel pic is  first class I'm finding myself  not warming to the little blighter as  one has just decimated my hazel  tree and taken hundreds of hazel nuts  that I was about to harvest ....ggrrrrr

I know the feeling Polly , where I go I set up my logs and moss etc and the little devils come down and eat the food and throw the moss about. 

• Haha 1