Change Mode

Looks fine on the largest  version to me Mitch  after 2 clicks ....I bet they weren't too keen on that shiny surface where their claws were ....pointless eh ....?

Ooooh    :innocent: Sorry ;)

Not easy  getting four kittens to  do as they're told is it ...?  :no

It's a lovely portrait showing off  proper typical  kitten traits for me .... 

Is it a composite ?

1 minute ago, Clicker said:

Is it a composite ?

Thanks Clicker and yes it certainly is.... 5 images in total 😎

• Like 1

I love the way the reflections ensure the kittens don’t seem to be suspended in mid-air ... Cleverly done Mitch ...  so far you have given us some fabulous pet portraits... I hope you have more to share with us ... I’m loving them . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VWGolf said:

Another of your fab cat pictures!  :)

Thank you Stella.... still think I have a way to go before I match your standard.

11 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Four cute kittens, well caught Mitch.

Thanks Rye.... how about 6 kittens?

Kitten-group-6.jpg

11 hours ago, Clicker said:

I love the way the reflections ensure the kittens don’t seem to be suspended in mid-air ... Cleverly done Mitch ...  so far you have given us some fabulous pet portraits... I hope you have more to share with us ... I’m loving them . 

Awwww Thanks Clicker... The breeder that has me over to photograph these lil balls of fluff has the most amazing kitchen... all the surfaces are black marble, the kitchen has an island worktop that we use, gives me plenty of room for two speedlites and softboxes and a popup backdrop... At the time of this shot, she only had the 4 kittens, (the end 2 are dupes) and really wanted a shot of them all in a line, before I could say I will do it in PS she had scooped them up and plonked them down in front of me, and we very nearly got it in one shot lol..... At the minute it wont let me add the original shot.... but now it has lol.

Louise-Kittens-038.jpg

Edited by Mitch
Wouldn't allow attachment had to edit to upload again.

8 hours ago, Hatter said:

A wonderful image, Mitch!

Thanks Hatter

Catching up here Mitch - Lovely pictures, I would want to take any or all of them home of they were near me!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kobione said:

Catching up here Mitch - Lovely pictures, I would want to take any or all of them home of they were near me!

I would have happily took all of them home lol..... 

• Like 1