Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Line up

Mitch

Looks fine on the largest  version to me Mitch  after 2 clicks ....I bet they weren't too keen on that shiny surface where their claws were ....pointless eh ....?

Ooooh    :innocent: Sorry ;)

Not easy  getting four kittens to  do as they're told is it ...?  :no

It's a lovely portrait showing off  proper typical  kitten traits for me .... 

Is it a composite ?

I love the way the reflections ensure the kittens don’t seem to be suspended in mid-air ... Cleverly done Mitch ...  so far you have given us some fabulous pet portraits... I hope you have more to share with us ... I’m loving them . 

11 hours ago, Clicker said:

I love the way the reflections ensure the kittens don’t seem to be suspended in mid-air ... Cleverly done Mitch ...  so far you have given us some fabulous pet portraits... I hope you have more to share with us ... I’m loving them . 

Awwww Thanks Clicker... The breeder that has me over to photograph these lil balls of fluff has the most amazing kitchen... all the surfaces are black marble, the kitchen has an island worktop that we use, gives me plenty of room for two speedlites and softboxes and a popup backdrop... At the time of this shot, she only had the 4 kittens, (the end 2 are dupes) and really wanted a shot of them all in a line, before I could say I will do it in PS she had scooped them up and plonked them down in front of me, and we very nearly got it in one shot lol..... At the minute it wont let me add the original shot.... but now it has lol.

Louise-Kittens-038.jpg

3 hours ago, Kobione said:

Catching up here Mitch - Lovely pictures, I would want to take any or all of them home of they were near me!

I would have happily took all of them home lol..... 

Archived