Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Don't forget ... you've got about 7 days to post in NOVEMBER'S In Focus Challenge, this month is themed: Abstract. Deadline midnight on SATURDAY 30th NOVEMBER for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/33671-tipf-in-focus-november-2019-themed-abstract/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Ryewolf

A-Z Challenge - Week 3 - The Letter C

Post an image starting with the letter C Cats,. Capybara, Canals

Comp start on Monday 15th July 2019 and ends on Sunday 21st July, the rules can be found here »

On 17/07/2019 at 21:54, sjr said:

Coffee..................the most important meal of the day.
And in a cup for a double.

An excellent image Simon, so simple yet so effective..... I reckon you could sell that image to any coffee shop or maker....

I know we're only on letter C but so far there's been such a great selection of images and everyone has been really creative with interpretations....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

An excellent image Simon, so simple yet so effective..... I reckon you could sell that image to any coffee shop or maker....

I know we're only on letter C but so far there's been such a great selection of images and everyone has been really creative with interpretations....

Thanks Rye. And I agree regarding the images so far it's been great to see everyone take on the challenge.

I'm okay with the carrots and celery but I hate cauliflower, my Grandad used to grow veggies in his garden and cauliflowers always had earwigs in them.... He told me they would crawl into my ear and burrow into my head.... I know now it's not true but it did put me off cauliflower for ever......

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Korky said:

Nowhere near up to the standard of shots above

I'm sure the chimp won't hear a bad word said about that!

Corn

IMG_0008.thumb.jpg.f3ed0ec53b98c0d0a3f7e72c9949e490.jpg

Not the greatest, part of a test roll checking out a Super Ikonta 530/2.

[Actually I think that either a 2-weekend schedule or the Saturday to Friday schedule of the old weekly challenge would make it easier to get images in -- especially as we run into autumn and winter and midweek shooting becomes less feasible]

• Like 2

12 entries so far and all so different.

A bit boring,  ... a Cabbage White   ....as  I ate all the Cherries before I had a chance to photograph them ! 

( Well that's my story ...and ...etc )

DSCF0794 cabbage white ed2m.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Clicker said:

A bit boring,  ... a Cabbage White   ....

Another last gasp effort Clicker, which takes us to 13.....

• Haha 1

Well done everyone  ... some diverse entries  for the letter C ... and some interesting processing .. It's fun to have a platform for such a variety on one  thread  too  . I'm enjoying  this Alphabet  series ....