Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

I'm looking for Cats, Capybara, Canals... What will you find?

Join us in the A-Z Challenge... Week 3 - The Letter C and see what you can find!!

WereBo

1st pics with new Nikor 85mm macro....

Taken on my balcony approx 10 minutes after the postman left...... winkgrin-1.gif

48172597332_0fa9dfcf6f_b.jpg

48172511476_baa492dd68_b.jpg

image.jpeg.0be1411a6387b418c03d29f88210867a.jpeg

• Like 1

Great first results but that second one stands out, well done and enjoy your new toy.

Great set, no 2 is the standout though

2 hours ago, WereBo said:

Taken on my balcony approx 10 minutes after the postman left...... winkgrin-1.gif 

That is quick unpacking!

• Haha 1

Nothing like having  a new piece of equipment to get the old creative juices going again .... you seem to have hit the ground running Bo .... Yeah  I agree with the general consensus ... #2 is  the one for me too...

Thank you guys  😎

I'm looking forward to next month when my photo-club is holding a floral workshop, both portrait and macro.  I'm limited here at home as all my plants are in pots that straddle the balcony-rail so I'm constantly shooting into the light and often only seeing the back of the flowers, along with 'difficult' backdrops.... Still, the bees like them hehehehe

My balcony pots, taken a couple o' years ago......

DSCN0284small.jpg