Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

I'm looking for Cats, Capybara, Canals... What will you find?

Join us in the A-Z Challenge... Week 3 - The Letter C and see what you can find!!

I like this David, it also reminds of one the Escher stairs.....

1 minute ago, Ryewolf said:

I like this David, it also reminds of one the Escher stairs.....

I hadn't thought of that but I see what you mean.

To me this is a striking photograph, the angles, shapes and colours make it very interesting :)

That’s a fabulous photo David  ..... almost abstract and the composition is so balanced and the angles  work so well.. I like this a lot ... really superb image .. 

Agree that the angles, shapes and colours give this one an element of strength David - very nice!

Totally missed this one David.  It's a great shot.  You've managed to balance the comp with a lot of elements.  Nice one.

Yes, that works for me, too. I love all the shapes and lines and angles and colours. Top stuff!

Korky

A very unusual shot - lots of interesting lines, with great colours in the building in the background.

Thanks for these comments. I went to  Coventry to take some photos around the cathedral area and was on my way back to the car park when this unexpectedly presented itself. Just goes to show you should always have a camera with you.

43 minutes ago, David995031 said:

Thanks for these comments. I went to  Coventry to take some photos around the cathedral area and was on my way back to the car park when this unexpectedly presented itself. Just goes to show you should always have a camera with you.

True ... but  you also have to see as well as look....and that’s exactly what you seem to have done ... well spotted David . 

• Thanks 1