Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

OF GREAT INTEREST TO SOME?

Certainly brought back memories of my CC days which were a long time ago. To be honest, the whole CC setup wasn't for me as it all seemed to be based on competition - maybe things are quite different these days.

It was interesting to hear what Peter had to say, but I shan't be trundling round to Chorley CC anytime soon. They probably wouldn't have me anyways!

Korky

• 1 month later...

I once joined a local Photography club and found it extremely clicky and hugely orientated on competitions I did enter one and won but left soon after as it did not offer what i wanted at the time, I found it extremely hard to get involved and even talk to other members.

So i stick to taking images for me and my family as my wife also dabbles 

I don't think you'll find us uber  competitive on here Monkey ...I've packed away my vest and running shorts a very  long time ago and given up racing to the finish... ...walking  alongside other  members and chatting about how we do things to please ourselves seems to be a much better way  of  getting from A to B.  ...   Hope you find that fits  what  suits you too ...:)

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Clicker said:

Maybe Mrs Monkey  can join us one day  too Monkey .... I dabble all the time ....... :whistle:

Ive tried many a time to get her to post her images but she wont  On the odd occasion she lets me post one or 2 of them in a private FB group , She had some cracking wildlife shots last year in Scotland but wont post them herself,

9 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Ive tried many a time to get her to post her images but she wont  On the odd occasion she lets me post one or 2 of them in a private FB group , She had some cracking wildlife shots last year in Scotland but wont post them herself,

Well one has to respect that ... I understand ... but the door is always   open if  she changes her mind Monkey... :yes

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Well one has to respect that ... I understand ... but the door is always   open if  she changes her mind Monkey... :yes

Would i be allowed to post odd ones of hers on here obviously I will make it clear they are Jaynes not mine 

I personally do not have any objections on a one off but of course it is Jayne’s decision and legally I suppose it's difficult to ascertain if she has given permission  for someone else to post her images . ... I’ll probably have a word with some other admin members Monkey and get back to you ... cheers. 

Just now, Clicker said:

I personally do not have any objections on a one off but of course it is Jayne’s decision and legally I suppose it's difficult to ascertain if she has given permission  for someone else to post her images . ... I’ll probably have a word with some other admin members Monkey and get back to you ... cheers. 

I wouldnt post any of Jaynes without first asking her as i always do

I don’t doubt that for one minute Monkey....    as I said ... I  just need to check with  my admin colleagues ...it’s just a precaution with so  many copyright issues nowadays .  So please do not be offended ....it’s one aspect  of photography that can get complicated  as I’m sure  you will appreciate having so many quality images of your own .  

How nice that you both share an interesting the same past time too . My other half  loves to go with me on shoots as he loves aircraft , birds and beautiful landscapes when walking but he  hasn’t a clue about photography ...  bless him ... <sodemoji.1f60a></sodemoji.1f60a>

• Like 1