Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 22nd September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'L' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

sjr

Richard of York gave battle in vain

Like that ... like the title too ..  Strange how we used  acronyms as aids to memory and how the good ones always worked...😉

• Like 2

Run Off You Girls...Boys In View.........that is one acronym for the colours of the rainbow, I learned whilst working in a private school for girls....

We memorised those eight colours by simply learning get then remembering this odd word......   VIBGYOR 

FUJI

There are plenty of options available to arrange a set of coloured pencils to make an attractive image.  I like the 'rainbow' idea here - and the reflection works well.

Classic ROYGBIV as I was taught sjr, and there is actually lots of detail - the texture of the wood in the pencils, shapes of the end bits and the reflections underneath. Nice one.