Wow ...that looks like you are at ground level looking that little blighter right in the eye!!..  do tells more about this shot ...  brilliant detail Mike...

20 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Wow ...that looks like you are at ground level looking that little blighter right in the eye!!..  do tells more about this shot ...  brilliant detail Mike...

Thanks, a lot of my shots are now taken sitting down on my scooter, i have noticed the difference in angle on lots of shots.

Great shot Mike especially the view point.

• Thanks 1

Stunning. That's one mean stare he's giving you.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nikonmike said:

Thanks, a lot of my shots are now taken sitting down on my scooter, i have noticed the difference in angle on lots of shots.

Hats  off to you Mike .... from what you say do I take it the scooter is a relatively recent form of  transport  for you?  If it is,  have you have  had to develop your modus operandi  to suit the change of angle... especially panning for your birds in flight shots .  They seem to be your speciality ....and  ones I always admire.   I love to take bird photos but once they are in the air, it’s pure luck if I get a crisp clean shot it seems ..😉

Very nicely done - grey squizzers are certainly cute!

Korky

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

Hats  off to you Mike .... from what you say do I take it the scooter is a relatively recent form of  transport  for you?  If it is,  have you have  had to develop your modus operandi  to suit the change of angle... especially panning for your birds in flight shots .  They seem to be your speciality ....and  ones I always admire.   I love to take bird photos but once they are in the air, it’s pure luck if I get a crisp clean shot it seems ..😉

Yes about a year now, i can still stand and wonder around a  small area, if ime after flight shots it is easier for panning if ime standing, its more just the grab shots i have to take sitting down.

Edited by Panasonicmike

And I see you've changed your name again!! ...presumably in deference to the camera you now use 😉   

So whats left .... Sonymike canonmike , fujimike ... or maybe ...Leicamike ... that has a certain ring to it ...😂

27 minutes ago, Clicker said:

And I see you've changed your name again!! ...presumably in deference to the camera you now use 😉   

So whats left .... Sonymike canonmike , fujimike ... or maybe ...Leicamike ... that has a certain ring to it ...😂

With that mix of don't like or cant afford "no" images3.jpg.6d003006a9608120ede1465267c159ca.jpg

• Haha 2

Lovely shot Mike and something we can't get too see in the wild. Nice expression and detail.

• Thanks 1