Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Wow ...that looks like you are at ground level looking that little blighter right in the eye!!..  do tells more about this shot ...  brilliant detail Mike...

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Wow ...that looks like you are at ground level looking that little blighter right in the eye!!..  do tells more about this shot ...  brilliant detail Mike...

Thanks, a lot of my shots are now taken sitting down on my scooter, i have noticed the difference in angle on lots of shots.

Share this post


Link to post

Great shot Mike especially the view point.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Stunning. That's one mean stare he's giving you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Nikonmike said:

Thanks, a lot of my shots are now taken sitting down on my scooter, i have noticed the difference in angle on lots of shots.

 Hats  off to you Mike .... from what you say do I take it the scooter is a relatively recent form of  transport  for you?  If it is,  have you have  had to develop your modus operandi  to suit the change of angle... especially panning for your birds in flight shots .  They seem to be your speciality ....and  ones I always admire.   I love to take bird photos but once they are in the air, it’s pure luck if I get a crisp clean shot it seems ..😉

Share this post


Link to post

Very nicely done - grey squizzers are certainly cute!

Korky

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Clicker said:

 Hats  off to you Mike .... from what you say do I take it the scooter is a relatively recent form of  transport  for you?  If it is,  have you have  had to develop your modus operandi  to suit the change of angle... especially panning for your birds in flight shots .  They seem to be your speciality ....and  ones I always admire.   I love to take bird photos but once they are in the air, it’s pure luck if I get a crisp clean shot it seems ..😉

Yes about a year now, i can still stand and wonder around a  small area, if ime after flight shots it is easier for panning if ime standing, its more just the grab shots i have to take sitting down.

Edited by Panasonicmike

Share this post


Link to post

And I see you've changed your name again!! ...presumably in deference to the camera you now use 😉   

So whats left .... Sonymike canonmike , fujimike ... or maybe ...Leicamike ... that has a certain ring to it ...😂

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Clicker said:

And I see you've changed your name again!! ...presumably in deference to the camera you now use 😉   

So whats left .... Sonymike canonmike , fujimike ... or maybe ...Leicamike ... that has a certain ring to it ...😂

With that mix of don't like or cant afford "no" images3.jpg.6d003006a9608120ede1465267c159ca.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Lovely shot Mike and something we can't get too see in the wild. Nice expression and detail.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...