David995031

Tinkering with Ironbridge.

I posted the original picture last week but thought it might benefit from a bit of fiddling about. I have posted both before and after and would be interested in any views - should I have left well alone or do you prefer the 'oil painting'look?

IMG_2794.thumb.jpg.525a32b43269d0f099475058d89bfaaf.jpg

IMG_2794a.thumb.jpg.fb5a582b8df1c709e1ad33c5293ea72e.jpg

• Like 2

I think both hold there own. I dont mind the painted look but obviously the origional has more detail but I would prefer the twiddled version if i was hanging on a wall.
I must make the effort to stop off at Ironbridge I drive past far too may times.

I think in this case I prefer the original.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sjr said:

I think both hold there own. I dont mind the painted look but obviously the origional has more detail but I would prefer the twiddled version if i was hanging on a wall.
I must make the effort to stop off at Ironbridge I drive past far too may times.

Thanks for that. Ironbridge is great - almost anywhere you point your camera gives you a decent shot.

I like the "painted" version" - the texture added to the sky is very effective in making it look like a canvas.