Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Fiddling again ... ..

Going through some very old pics I have found some that   that should never have made it as far as my hard drive .... but .....time always seemed to prevent me editing them all in the weeks that followed and eventually they just got filed away in a really big pending edit folder. With my enforced captivity I am utilising some of the time to bin these photos  but I first try to see if there is anything I can retrieve from them ...  Here is one .. I just hadn't checked the settings and  the lane into my place was just a very blurry sun and mist   so before I  binned it I had a fiddle.... Honestly. this is better than it was !!!:lol:

... morning mist  on my lane ed1s.jpg

I went through a period a good few years ago though where I used to forget to take the  settings  back to single shots  after trying to catch birds in flight  or dragonflies  and  every time I started up the camera I  would finish up with a dozen pics   all the same so I do have to delete  some!

I tend to keep my camera on AI Servo AF mode and continuous shooting, you don't get the autofocus beep to let you know when it's in focus, the only thing I sometimes forget to change in the focus zone to a single point. If I'm photographing a moving train I will use a zone of focus points, but for birds/bugs I want a single point. My Canon 800D as 45 focus points which can be selected as zones, groups of 9 or individually whereas my 100D has only 9 which you can select all or just one. After a while you get used to using continuous so you don't end up with loads of the same shots. Most of the time though I find even taking 4-8 shots continuously there will always be one or tow shots that are better than others.

Archived