David995031

Around Ironbridge Shropshire.

Interesting set of images David, it's another place on my list of places to visit.

That's a smashing set David ... The first one is a cracker ... You  have picked a really nice point of view compositionally and the processing is really effective .. you are getting to  grips with PS  ..and you have been light handed with the sky .... it is so easy to overdo skies ... after twenty  four years I still  have to discipline myself not to get carried away ...doesn't always work ...lol 

11 hours ago, Clicker said:

That's a smashing set David ... The first one is a cracker ... You  have picked a really nice point of view compositionally and the processing is really effective .. you are getting to  grips with PS  ..and you have been light handed with the sky .... it is so easy to overdo skies ... after twenty  four years I still  have to discipline myself not to get carried away ...doesn't always work ...lol 

Thanks Polly. It is a real temptation to apply the finer brush strokes with a sledgehammer! It's good that you too have to frequently remind yourself that less is more.

Yup, number one for me, too. I love the poppy in the foreground.

The last shot would be so much better without the cyclist in the foreground. Bloody tourists, eh?

Korky