David995031

Canadian Black Headed Goose

Been a bit pre-occupied with non-photographic stuff lately but managed to get these goosey shots this morning.IMG_2446-3.thumb.jpg.5939e33660c44adc415f3e95078e2c18.jpg

IMG_2447-4.thumb.jpg.c6641530506df8c09b15753464d8d4bf.jpg

IMG_2448-5.thumb.jpg.f9028bea4587f1799e490e73486bc8a7.jpg

IMG_2449-6.thumb.jpg.bf77723faa4b9b998cb34adf3363071c.jpg

IMG_2450-7.thumb.jpg.d3d7bd66ed7ca17336f273fe852cbc78.jpg

Edited by David995031
  • Like 1

Number two is the top shot for me - great stuff.

A bit of advanced work I'll admit, but I'm sure that with patience that tree branch could be removed.

Korky

Me too.  Flies like a bullet.  As for the branch, you could copy and paste (and resize) from 3 or 4.  Nice captures.

Nothing better to do till my knee gets fixed ....lol 

goose 2.jpg

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, everyone. esp Polly for her sterling editing work. I did have a go myself but it proved to be beyond my rudimentary Photoshop skills.

I always enjoy  editing stuff like this ... comes from the times, years ago that  I spent restoring old photographs  that had pieces missing,  creases everywhere, stains from fire and water  damage etc ..  This was a simple case of  using content aware  options and  copying the back end of the goose in one of your other  photos. Then using   transforming and enlarging option and superimposing it on a separate layer over the original image .. . It took about ten minutes .. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

Then using   transforming and enlarging option and superimposing it on a separate layer over the original image .. . It took about ten minutes .. 

You make it sound so simple.....

Twenty two years of practise Rye ... 

Edited by Clicker

My approach was the same as yours, Polly but unlike yours mine looked like a dogs breakfast. Couldn't get a seamless join between the two images.