Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Rogerw

Colin the Cuckoo, and Dartford Warbler

A great day out at Thursley common Surrey,. at last I got Colin landing, little devil is Lightning fast as he swoops down.he comes within a few feet of you amazing Bird, all the way from Africa  for the 6th year running I am told , and lucky me Bagged the very hard Dartford Warbler on the way out .LUCKY ROG again lol.

sunday3_filtered.jpg

sunday6_filtered.jpg

sunday7_filtered.jpg

sunday8_filtered.jpg

sunday13_filtered.jpg

sunday1_filtered.jpg

sunday2_filtered.jpg

• Like 2

Stunning Set Roger.  What kind of bird is Colin.  He has a real hard stare.  Very attractive though.

• Like 1

Another great set, Roger.

• Like 1

Ignore my last question Roger.  I should learn to read titles.

• Like 1

Probably the best Cuckoo photo I have ever seen, well done Roger :)

• Like 1

What a fab set  Roger...  as Denis said ... some of the best cuckoo images I have seen .. Well done you .... and what a catch with the Dartford WArbler... looks like  you had a really good day.

28 minutes ago, Clicker said:

What a fab set  Roger...  as Denis said ... some of the best cuckoo images I have seen .. Well done you .... and what a catch with the Dartford WArbler... looks like  you had a really good day.

Certainly did Polly , really happy went for flight ones and got it second time around, he came every two hours for feed time lol.

Great set of images Roger, I don't think I've ever heard a cuckoo let alone seen one.

Funnily enough I heard my first one for this year, this morning ... Never seen one though ... 

Awesome pic of the cuckoo... Love it