Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Penclawdd wreck

Rybear

The penclawdd wreck... 300 yards from the house... Sony a68.. Panagor 135mm f2.8 m42 lens .. 1/160th.. iso 100

This old lens only cost 20 quid but I had better results with this than the tamron sp 70-300... I'm gonna try and use these old lenses more often... Might challenge myself and put on the helios 44-2 and go out with only that lens... Should try it for astro actually..  The F2 on that is the fastest aperture lens I have 

FB_IMG_1557604511125.jpg

I just love this study bfb......a classic mono scene, beautifully processed and presented....if I could give you an Award here.....I would.

you may know that using vintage lenses is one of my favorite activities too.....I must have around 50 of all kinds, all from the best makers, allowing me to really challnge myself, in going out and about, in full manual mode. I have learned, with help’ about hyperfocal focusing by using the numbers engraved around all the old glass. ...get it right and it is quicker than any Auto-focus tech.

I am  now very confidant in my ability to capture pin-sharp Street pics....going fully manual, means being constantly aware of what you are shooting and why...I do miss a few shots because, a subject, may be out of the set range....but a quick flick to the Infinity setting can be very forgiving.

As seen in my recent post, featuring Bluebells, to be creative by composing a shot in the viewfinder, is a must.

More please!

i just wish that your pic were bigger.....perhaps you could posts it again so we see it larger please?

FUJI

1 hour ago, FUJI said:

i just wish that your pic were bigger.....perhaps you could posts it again so we see it larger please

its quite a large crop ..i was shooting at 300mm with the tamron and getting the same image so at 135mm the wreck was a lot further away  ..i did have to crop to remove distractions but ill do another larger crop for you

Archived