Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW Week Ending 14/4/2019

Clicker

Another week  with an array of images to  choose The Picture Of The Week from. ... It's surprisingly difficult to do too. Some laudable  entries include  landscapes from Rye with sheep and sunsets  and Stravinski with some stunning views taken on his trip to New Zealand;   Johntwo's Breakfast Table bloom was a still life  taken from the mundane  but seen with a creative eye as was Fuji's Image  of the  discarded ashtray contents on the flowers...Vanguards  phone image of the Cambridge University architecture  was equally impressive .....

I have chosen my winning  image   because it is a really good example of  making something out of  almost nothing  ... Many may not have noticed the image that presented itself here  to the photographer because looking and seeing are very different  skills  so hats off to CMunzel ...Cheryl  for   her Door Castlemaine.  I love textures and  writing in images and peeling paint  and  pictures that make you ask questions ... so Well done  Cheryl      for spotting and composing  a fabulous image  from the mundane .

:goodjob:

WeatheredDoorSml.jpg

You can see the original post   on the link below:-

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/24273-door-castlemaine/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Clicker said:

because it is a really good example of  making something out of  almost nothing  ... Many may not have noticed the image that presented itself here  to the photographer because looking and seeing are very different  skills

Well, done Cheryl, as Clicker said it's a case of seeing an image, it doesn't show everything, but does make it a rather interesting graphic study.

• Like 1
On 15/04/2019 at 09:34, Clicker said:

Another week  with an array of images to  choose The Picture Of The Week from. ... It's surprisingly difficult to do too. Some laudable  entries include  landscapes from Rye with sheep and sunsets  and Stravinski with some stunning views taken on his trip to New Zealand;   Johntwo's Breakfast Table bloom was a still life  taken from the mundane  but seen with a creative eye as was Fuji's Image  of the  discarded ashtray contents on the flowers...Vanguards  phone image of the Cambridge University architecture  was equally impressive .....

I have chosen my winning  image   because it is a really good example of  making something out of  almost nothing  ... Many may not have noticed the image that presented itself here  to the photographer because looking and seeing are very different  skills  so hats off to CMunzel ...Cheryl  for   her Door Castlemaine.  I love textures and  writing in images and peeling paint  and  pictures that make you ask questions ... so Well done  Cheryl      for spotting and composing  a fabulous image  from the mundane .

:goodjob:

WeatheredDoorSml.jpg

You can see the original post   on the link below:-

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/24273-door-castlemaine/

Thank you very much, Polly. It’s always such a thrill to win POTW and a bit of a surprise to win with this photo of a door.  

Whilst  I love to capture images of beautiful vistas, landscapes sunsets etc ...it’s a lot harder, in my opinion, to find something in a shape or item  that isn’t traditionally a source of beauty or interest  and  make it  something aesthetically pleasing and  engage one’s attention.   A lot of people would have walked past that door without a second glance ... so once again ... well done . Seems I wasn’t the only person to appreciate  it . 

• Thanks 1