FUJI

REFLECTIVE PERSPECTIVES

During my fairly regular visits to the City  Coventry, I have decided to create a series of dramatic Architectural studies...here is the same view treated very differently in each case....I like both equally.

FUJI

REFLECTIVE_PERSPECTIVE_HDR_2.jpg

987D71A4-3FCB-4607-8FCD-6FD6A1E710AE.jpeg

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 1

That's a very dramatic shot of a very imposing building.  I prefer the colour shot.

Can't make up my mind about these two.  Both good.  Might want to crop the sign on the RHS.

I'm quite in to architectural photography and reflections. I know B&W can be very effective but I always tend to go for colour because of the vivid colours you can often pick out.  It's great also combining the old and the new

I'd probably be removing that branch and the sign on the right 

Here you go.....both versions with offending items removed.....which is an absolute doddle in the PIXELMATOR apps on my iPad Pro.....the editing tools are a revelation, once you get the hang of how they work. 

FUJI

AF351733-02E1-48FA-AC00-841AF2C1F527.jpeg

258DC64C-8760-46FF-B309-5CD9F9DD39FA.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes - the edits do improve them.
You missed a bit in the top right on the B&W - needs one more "dob with the dobber" as  Korky might say.

Has Pixelmator Photo got a healing brush or just a clone tool?

Thanks!

It has both, and they are very easy to use.....I’m just getting used to new workflows, whilst in the iPad.

FUJI

If you have photoshop  you can replace areas with the content aware  option  using a layer , selecting the area you want to replace and then going to Edit >fill > content aware .

Yes, thats great ... it's easy to remove stuff in PS as well with content aware fill and also using the "clone brush"