FUJI

WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE ?

Gone to ashes....every one!

A sad scene outside a local wine bar....so much for the townsfolk and council trying to bring in a bit of colour on to our drab streets?

FUJI

WHERE_HAVE_ALLTHE_FLOWERS_GONE___colour_1.jpg

• Like 1

..and the majority of stubs are the same brand from the same person? I regard this as littering!

I've noticed people in our town centre stubbing out their fags in flower pots - strange behaviour indeed.

But..... for you it's produced a strong image that's a great piece of social commentary.

Korky

That image  seems to reflect the inconsideration and disregard for others and the environment that is increasingly prevalent  in some sections of our society. At first  I found it really sad . and then I   felt quite angry about it .. It's  the narrative  and the execution  of  it that makes  this a memorable  photo Fooj ... really well done..

On 08/04/2019 at 20:35, FUJI said:

Gone to ashes....every one!

A sad scene outside a local wine bar....so much for the townsfolk and council trying to bring in a bit of colour on to our drab streets?

FUJI

WHERE_HAVE_ALLTHE_FLOWERS_GONE___colour_1.jpg

To me a strong message about day to day litter pollution that degrades our daily life.

Reminds me of when our next door neighbour looked after our garden while we were away for two weeks - flower pots with fag ends in them. Horrible.

Thanks Jeff,

I made an A4 print of the pic, to hand to the owners of the wine-bar-Art Gallery.....only to find the builders in ....changing it into an...Ale House...whatever that is......let us all hope that they place proper ash-bins outside at the next event.

Apparently Saturday night had been a ...Street Food ...one....either a farewell party for the previous owners, or..... the site was hired out for the evening....

Whichever, I will be keeping tabs in case this happens again.

By the way, you expressed an interest in my post about RAW files to iPads....take a look at my latest addition.....with Rubber Duck, in the title....it should interest you....

FUJI