No, not too bland at all, Jeff.
It's a stunning view - although perhaps it's possible to coax a bit more detail out of the sky?

• Like 1

I was going to say something similar, maybe a moody mono conversion and perhaps lose the bottom 1/3 rd of the image and make it a letterbox ratio.

Fabulous Bronte country... this is gorgeous Jeff ... 

19 hours ago, Hatter said:

No, not too bland at all, Jeff.
It's a stunning view - although perhaps it's possible to coax a bit more detail out of the sky?

Fair point.

But I worry about halos or dark shadows around the horizon when using the LR adjustment brush. I guess I should learn to use layer marks now that I have bought Affinity.

17 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

I was going to say something similar, maybe a moody mono conversion and perhaps lose the bottom 1/3 rd of the image and make it a letterbox ratio.

Not sure about mono. I never seem to get mono conversion right.

Agree about the crop. With screen images I usually stick with 4/3 as being  native to my camera and the size for screen comps - although I crop more for prints. On reflection I think the area below the wall end should be cropped. Thanks for input.

16 hours ago, Clicker said:

Fabulous Bronte country... this is a gorgeous Jeff ... 

Thanks. A cold windy day with frequent hail and rain showers. And wet feet from getting too close to the Bronte Falls. But a good day nevertheless.

How we suffer for our art eh ....? 😉

Lovely shot ... personally I may have cut it off at wall level at the bottom and applied a bit of an ND effect to the sky area