Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Verticals and horizontals ...

I just found this querky ... .. posts and a post box, a zebra crossing, legs without a body, people, primary  colours,  the sea and the sky ... random images with a  strange connect ... and almost a rule of thirds  example for composition ....  ...well..  it appealed to me ....<sodemoji.1f609></sodemoji.1f609>

DSCF9954 ed1s.jpg

Thanks you  two ... It's  picture of nothing really isn't it ...each thing on it's own is insignificant ... but together, for me,  there is a pattern ..   I am a big believer   that there is rarely a place  that has nothing worth  photographing if we look hard enough  from the right angle ...

My first reaction was that the image is far too busy, but after studying it for a while I've grown to like it.

Yes, it's quirky and yes, it's busy, but it tells a little story and I particularly like the couple walking out of the picture on the RHS.

I much prefer the colour version, btw - much more suited to the seaside.

Korky

43 minutes ago, Monomania said:

It also looks as if a tsunami is rolling in and everyone is ignoring it. Colour works better for me.

Yeah … now you’ve drawn my attention  to it ... it does doesn’t it ?  ?

i like the colour version , i find it busy but well balanced. also the crossing leads  your eye in than makes me want to turn right to follow the people. the mono conversion doesn't work for me as i think it looses its pop. but still its a well spotted image.

It is interesting to dissect an image sometimes to see what it really is that   works or doesn't work,  as sometime an image works despite breaking   usual rules..  Interesting that  it grew on you too Korks ...I do love it when that  happens..

Archived