Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Peaky Blinders filmed here ..

Thank you Brian ... I’ve edited a whole batch taken at the outdoor living museum....it made sense to  use  a sympathetic process that could maybe enhance the feeling of  a bygone era : glad you liked this one . I love narrow boats anyway ...

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

...................................................................... . I love narrow boats anyway ...

...................you should try the Narrow Boat museum at Ellesmere Port.  It's a great place, especially with a camera in hand.  Another excellent image Polly.

That street lighting column sticking up over the buildings needs a small dollop of you know what, but other than that a smashing image. Love the PP work.

That museum is a super place to visit. Innit?

Korky

1 hour ago, Ryewolf said:

Is this the Blists Hill one near Telford? Or is it a different one.

No .... this is the Black Country  living Museum in Dudley  Rye ... I’ve been a couple of times. But not for the last ten years and there are quite a few new buildings and a coal mine  to go down  too , ...well worth a visit as Korks. said .  Thanks Korks for noticing the lamp  post...  bloody eagle eyes ....lol ?

It's interesting that you've managed to get people in period dress into all these, Polly.  There weren't any around when we went.
Is this a benefit of going there during the week rather than at the weekend perhaps?

They are there most of the year round Gareth ...  mostly all are volunteers though some are employed to teach the school children about the social history ... we arrived at 10 am as it opened ...and were there till 5 pm  ... so not sure why you missed them ... 

• 1 month later...

Archived