Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

I'm looking for Cats, Capybara, Canals... What will you find?

Join us in the A-Z Challenge... Week 3 - The Letter C and see what you can find!!

Sign in to follow this  
Kobione

Here for tea.....

He seems to be enjoying them seeds.

Nice shots. Is he approachable or do you have to stand back?

Edited by johntwo

Thanks Rye & John.

Rye we buy a special bird seed mix which is perfect for our native birds. It has a moderate percentage of sweet corn and sunflower seeds in it, as well as smaller seeds and is enjoyed by all, including him!

John we do have to be careful, this is not our dominant male but he is quite big, and one swipe of a back foot could kill a dog.  I went out of the front door, still in day light last night and he was about 10 feet away from me and, as usual, he just stood and watched. I didn't let K&B out just then, so we 'delayed the outing' until he had slowly moved away to, guess where, the bird seed spot!

Great stuff! Enjoyed by Mrs K and myself as always!

Korky

Thanks Korky & Tina. as explained we are not seeing them around as much as usual, and also, as usual, I can't set these photos up, simply have to grab what I can, when I can. Never perfect, I know, but it is fun to get them.

3 hours ago, Kobione said:

also, as usual, I can't set these photos up

Like a lot of wildlife photography, you just have to be there at the right moment, but they're still kangaroos, which we don't see in the UK....... except in zoos

• Like 1