FUJI

GETTING HIS LEG OVER

The decisive moment!

FUJI

GETTING_HIS_LEG_OVER____mono_.jpg

• Like 4

The decisive moment indeed - I used to be able to get on a bike like that, but not any more!

A beltin' bit of mono processing, btw.

Korky

Great dynamic range in this conversion Fooj ... I presume it’s  your usual Processing  and converted  from colour .   Very nice indeed .... In fact  an excellent example of your skills in both capturing a moment and  wringing the best detail out in the tones . Outstanding work for me Fooj . 

Agree, very nice mono presentation Fuji, lots of different textures within the picture too.

Thank you all for the positive feedback...

Yes! ...... my usual mono post processing as learned from the great master...Yorkshire man Martin Henson.....you can now learn his techniques for...Contrast Grading, by finding his name on YouTube.

I modified his rather involved way into a very simple set of steps, easily remembered....then, by targeting chosen areas, the range of tones are manipulated exactly as in an old film days Darkroom........to finish....final sharpening is again targeted to relevant areas to lift detail abandon texture.. Each stage is done on layers which are flattened as I progress.

FUJI

• Like 1

Well captured - and as others have said, a super B&W conversion!