FUJI

CITY SCENES SEEN

Like the second one best Fuji.  It tells a story.  He's quite well kitted out and so you get the impression that he is living that way by choice.  Did you get a chance to talk to him?

Three good'uns, Fuji!

I think I prefer the 3rd of the three images.

Thank you all..... your feedback is very valuable to me.

My personal favourite is the first for the story told by the clock and the characters....it’s quite subtle.

Wake a sleeping man up to chat? I don’t think so 🤓🤭.... What is amazing is that he could sleep like that in the heart of the city, at the tail end of winter too.

The third, has a story to tell too.....are they just setting up home together do you think?    It is, after all....Spring.

FUJI

I do like the slight blur and the very faint background reflections in the first shot,--  as for the second picture, we see so many picture like this of homeless people that we seem to take it for granted  that in the 21st century this is allowed to happen, its a sad story of modern times?-- No 3, what would we do without Wilco????

Geoff

2 minutes ago, THELONGMAN said:

I do like the slight blur and the very faint background reflections in the first shot,--  as for the second picture, we see so many picture like this of homeless people that we seem to take it for granted  that in the 21st century this is allowed to happen, its a sad story of modern times?-- No 3, what would we do without Wilco????

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Im not sure if the sleeping guy is homeless..... his wheeled suitcase and his sleeping bag look quite new as do his clothes and footwear.....Coventry has a very diverse population....my guess is that he is a ....recently got off a plane traveller overwhelmed by the unseasonably balmy weather and jet-lag. 

Most of the city homeless? Usually have a huge pile of grubby bedding, are surrounded by rubbish, cans and nub ends.....this man stood out as being something totally different.

The guy and lass with the rolled up rug were maneuvering their way through Coventy’s unique Circular Retail Market....quite busy at the time....I think that the Wilco bag is just being used to carry a small doormat.

Coventry City Centre never fails to produce interesting subjects, that raise as many questions as answers......Love it!

GUJI