FUJI

CARE WORN mono

One of my regular Busker friends...he was looking rather care worn this morning....

FUJI

CARE_WORN_2__mono__film_noir.jpg

• Like 4

That's a nice study Fuj.   Really nice quality and conversion as well.  I love the smile in his eyes.  He seems to have been more than happy about posing for you.

What a lovely portrait Fooj ... not overdone with the conversion as  some people occasionally err on the over gritty / grainy  scale  with characterful faces like this ... but  you’ve done a really super job with this....

He has a really engaging smile and demeanour ..and there is a a trust that is evident between you . . well done Sir ..

Great portrait - a happy, relaxed smile.

Thank you all.........I have been studying the work of American Photographer and Street Portraitist Lee Jeffries.....his work is well worth Googling.

This was the only successful shot from yesterday...I had completely messed up my settings whilst using my favourite vintage lens....

FUJI

We all have days like that Fooj ... you just hope it doesn’t happen on a day that it’s impossible to replicate ... like a wedding or some other unique event. 

He looks like he’s lost quite a lot of his beard since your last shot of him when you got POTW ... 

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 15:37, FUJI said:

This was the only successful shot from yesterday...I had completely messed up my settings whilst using my favourite vintage lens....

FUJI

It might be the only one but it is a beauty Fuji - such a friendly face and gentle smile, very nice.

I agree with everyone with this. Lovely smile. I wondered if you tell him how TIPF members respond to his photo.