I took the  photo of the moon  thinking it might fit the minimalist bill for the  weekly challenge   but  it was a bit too minimal in a black sky ...so I've  plonked it in the early evening sky over   the house ....with Phil the Pheasant's doppelganger moongazing.... 

DSCF8212 ed2s.jpg

• Like 1

A good idea.  I like the inclusion of the weathervane but I think the Moon needs to shine through the clouds.  As it is, it looks to be in front of them.

• Like 1

You’re right of course ... I was being  lazy really... ... makes mental note ... must try harder ..lol

• Haha 1

I  tried it a few times  but the  moon lost a lot of it's brilliance behind the clouds and of course that's vital for this  image so  I  took nearly all the cloud out of a slightly different  pheasant image and I think it looks a bit better  for it in the end .... well that's my story and I am sticking to it Gareth !!:p

moon and pheasant2s.jpg

• Like 1

Fair enough. 😀   I think that one has a better composition with the roof at a diagonal angle too.

• Haha 1

Nice concept Clicker, I prefer the angle in the second one too, and the clear sky.

• Thanks 1

A fantastic image Polly.....

Perhaps  a little Alien riding a bike across the face of the moon might add a little too?  🤓

FUJI

• Haha 2

The second for me too Polly,

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

A fantastic image Polly.....

Perhaps  a little Alien riding a bike across the face of the moon might add a little too?  🤓

FUJI

.....................................................or a howling Fox sat on the weather vane.

• Haha 1