johntwo

Off the bend 1

Taken at our local circuit.

191415815_OfftheBend1.thumb.jpg.bb5e58a53a0550dba4757f0ae784d84f.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice, no exif though but it looks like a nice slow shutter speed and good panning.

I agree ... nice and sharp ... outstanding capture John ....  Lots  of folk remove the EXIF I’ve noticed on here ... not really sure why to be honest .

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

.............................................................lots of folk remove the EXIF I’ve noticed on here ... not really sure why to be honest .

.....nor am I.  It's still there on the image stored on my desktop.  Perhaps the forum software is the culprit.  For interest: 1/100th sec at f13 - ISO 200.

Edited by johntwo
  • Thanks 1

Technically superb - everything about this image screams 'quality'.

Top stuff!

Korky

A really good photo with that elusive sense of speed, superb!

A superb example of excellent sport/action photography....good too, because we can see the face of the rider....

So many times, action shots like this, sometimes featuring the best of racers, turn out to be a bit boring...because under all those essential leathers and helmet, it could be anybody.

FUJI

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

A superb example of excellent sport/action photography....good too, because we can see the face of the rider....

So many times, action shots like this, sometimes featuring the best of racers, turn out to be a bit boring...because under all those essential leathers and helmet, it could be anybody.

FUJI

Thanks all for the comments. 

Fuji, you are absolutely right.  The biggest culprits are the tinted visors and windscreens favoured by many riders and drivers.  

Only caught up with this one in potw John - you got every single aspect of it right. It is nice to not have the tinted visor as mentioned, the colour is great, for both bike and his suit and I even like the nice reflection in his shiny helmet. Superb image!