Stravinsky

The Odeon Birmingham & Selfridges

I like the first one. Reminds me of the reflections you get on our big solar collectors. Nice!

• Thanks 1

Really like the first one too ... super how you have composed the angles to keep a great balance to the image ...well seen   Strav ..  that second pic is intriguing too ... were you abseiling down the front of the building to get that view ??? 😉

• Thanks 1

Love the first one.   The "ODEEOON" is just the right place.

• Thanks 1

Thanks all, I dont wander around the city enough during the day.  I'm a night owl, and in fact going out Thursday night again

@Clicker theres a bridge that runs to the car park and they have covered the sides so you cant take photos through the perspex ... but they left a small gap at the end 🙂 

• Haha 1

A couple f interesting perspectives, I've not been for a wander around Birmingham for - ummm - flippin heck almost 40 years....

I really like the first one.
The second is interesting but I want to see more of the wall with the circle pattern.

27 minutes ago, Hatter said:

I really like the first one.
The second is interesting but I want to see more of the wall with the circle pattern.

Yes ..... that would have probably resulted in me falling to my death 🙂 🙂 

27 minutes ago, Hatter said:

• Haha 1

I really love the first one....it has something very special...

I would also be curious to see what happens if the saturation and contrast was upped...also....it might be fun to see what HDR filters make of it.... 

Just thinking aloud. 🤓

FUJI