Korky

Hosta Leaves...

I like this a lot, there's enough of a twiddle to give it a painted graphic look but enough realism that it's still recognisable for what it is. A classic Korky image.

I love the little bit you can see beneath the leaves in the contrasting colour ... it makes the image  Korks ... top twiddle too....

Like that.  Straight filter or have you twiddled your way to a result?

3 hours ago, johntwo said:

Straight filter or have you twiddled your way to a result?

Thanks, John.

My usual processing in PS & Nik, but then taken into Topaz and mangled with a preset called 'Book Binder'. I say mangled because at its higher levels the preset can deliver some horrific results. This image had the intensity dialled down to around 40% and I liked the result - doesn't work with every image it should be said.

Korky

Where is bookbinder?  I've got most of the Topaz plugins but I don't remember seeing it.  Mind you there are so many filters, it's perhaps not surprising.

An image that would look good hanging in my hallway...not that I would print a copy off without first paying you vast amounts of money to keep you in Sanatogen for a few years!

• Haha 1

That is really good just my cuppa.

18 hours ago, johntwo said:

Where is bookbinder?

Sorry, John, I should've said it's Topaz Studio I use. The freebie version.

The preset is called 'book binder' - two words, no caps.

Korky

Found it in Topaz Studio which I don't often use.  I can see how you would have to use it with extreme care which says a lot for the quality of the image above.