Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Anyone At Home?

Black Pearl

So you might have gathered I haven't been around of late - apologise but I've been busy, my focus has been on social media and I had lost interest in posting to multiple sites.

I am still taking pictures and I have been getting emails from the staff so I haven't completely given up.

Anyhoo this is an idea of what I've been doing and a promise to be more involved again

TIPF-1-14.jpg

TIPF-1.jpg

TIPF-1-5.jpg

TIPF-1-9.jpg

TIPF-1-10.jpg

TIPF-1-17.jpg

TIPF-1-12.jpg

TIPF-1-6.jpg

TIPF-1-15.jpg

TIPF-1-16.jpg

TIPF-1-2.jpg

TIPF-1-3.jpg

TIPF-1-7.jpg

TIPF-1-8.jpg

TIPF-1-4.jpg

TIPF-1-13.jpg

TIPF-1-11.jpg

BP ITS YOU ! ?

Great to see you on here again, even this old duffer has missed you being around.

This first set of shots is incredible... they have the BP Stamp all over them....seven, eight and ten ...stand out for me..

Is the house still standing ?

FUJI

4 hours ago, johntwo said:

Hooray , he's back.  Very nice set but the night shot (as are many of your night shots) is a cracker.

The night shot was meant to have a sky full of Northern Lights but as usual we had cloud - chased them all the way to St Abbs Head but still nothing.

3 hours ago, Korky said:

Welcome back, BP - strange, but I was thinking about you only this very morning.

What a great set of images to kick off with - some real belters in there.

Korky

I dread to think why I was in your thoughts but thank you

3 hours ago, Clicker said:

Good to see you here again Beepy ....is the old adage true ... absence  makes the heart etc .... The forum has missed ya !

Cracking set too ...

I will try to stay around - promise x

1 hour ago, FUJI said:

BP ITS YOU ! ?

Great to see you on here again, even this old duffer has missed you being around.

This first set of shots is incredible... they have the BP Stamp all over them....seven, eight and ten ...stand out for me..

Is the house still standing ?

FUJI

Cheers

The house is standing and the work is processing well. Loft completed and we're in, kitchen done and new windows in....my god what a difference triple glazing makes over the 20 9yes you read that right) year old double units we had in. Planning should be through soon for the front extension then its the drives, patio and finally new flooring throughout.

On 24/02/2019 at 17:12, Denis said:

Good to see you back..... as for the photos well, number two is bloody briliant, I love it, so there!

Glad to know the house is progressing :)

Cheers Denis - wish the house was finished to be honest but its getting there.

On 24/02/2019 at 23:00, Hatter said:

Welcome back, BP.  A great set of photos!

Cheers.

On 25/02/2019 at 18:06, Ryewolf said:

Welcome back BP, a great set, hard to choose a favourite, but I'm really like images 4 and 5.

Glad to be back around.

On 27/02/2019 at 19:19, johntwo said:

Just been looking at your Instagram site.  I really like the shot of the lighthouse at the bottom of the white washed steps.

Thanks.

Its a fantastic location though we went there chasing the aurora....which stayed hidden behind clouds.

Archived