Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Ryewolf

An Old Chuffer

Looks in good shape for 100 years old!

Thanks Gareth, it does make a strange noise when in motion....

Thats a good set Rw, and you managed to et my initials in as well-----

Geoff

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, THELONGMAN said:

Thats a good set Rw

Thanks Geoff...

Honest, I'm not obsessed with steam trains, it's just I live only 6 miles away from the ELR, so I can get there in under 20 minutes....

A lovely set there Geoff, steam trains always bring back happy memories of my childhood in Settle, in the Yorkshire Dales.  I could watch the passing Settle-Carlisle trains from my bedroom window 🙂

Just now, WereBo said:

I could watch the passing Settle-Carlisle trains from my bedroom window

Thanks WereBo, they still have the occasional steam trains running on the Settle Carlisle line, John posted one not long ago and the LMS Jubilee Class 4-6-0 45596 Bahamas will be running on it next Saturday 16th Feb

Yep, it's on my 'Bucket-List' to get back up to the Dales for a holiday sometime soon(ish).  I tried to get back there in the past but things (A.K.A. Life 😉) cropped up to frustrate me, TV/washing-machine/car/etc broke down and usually cost more than anticipated, and so on.....  😄

When I read the thread title I thought you'd been over to Chorley and taken some shots of me wandering around the market!

A very nice set of images - 'Filling Up' is my favourite, it has a real timeless look about it.

Korky

3 hours ago, Korky said:

When I read the thread title I thought you'd been over to Chorley and taken some shots of me wandering around the market!

Korky

My thoughts precisely when I saw the title too ... then I saw something that was in good shape for its age .made some odd sounds when in motion and still makes a ruddy good impression when working in an environment that really suits it ... so  not far off the mark was I.? 😄

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Korky said:

'Filling Up' is my favourite, it has a real timeless look about it.

Thanks Korky.

Very nice set as usual Rye, you are so lucky to have these subjects 'within reach'!

• Like 1

Missed these Rye.  Nice set through out but the first and last are the standouts for me.

• Like 1

Thanks John,

15 hours ago, Kobione said:

you are so lucky to have these subjects 'within reach'!

I'm a bit spoilt for steam railways where I live, within 30 miles I can drive to East Lancs Railway, Ribble Steam Railway, Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, , Embsay Railway and the West Lancs Light Railway. At around 100 miles in any direction I could probably get to at least 20 more.

• Like 1