Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Rybear

buzzards fighting

on a visit to gigrin farm last september i was lucky enough to catch these two buzzards having a scrap 44714605260_e60b4f431b_c.jpg

45808215424_3c901c5662_c.jpg

• Like 3

The second one speaks of dominance.  Cracking shot.  (both good though)

Both very good shots Ryland, hard to choose a favourite between the 2.

Two good shots - I prefer the second one though.  As John said, it shows the dominance of (what I assume was) the winner.

That's a first  for me Ryland... I've never seen that before .  . Crisp focus and  very dynamic ... . 

Beautiful shots.fantastic capture.

Brilliant shots of a not often witnessed scene. I have seen Buzzards interact like this, but as part of a mating ritual. This where they chase each other through the sky until they lock talons and fall towards the ground before repeating the whole thing, It's a joy to watch!