Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #187 ~ NICKNAMES ~ Voting Closed

Choose Your Favourite  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Favourite

• sjr - The Owls
    • Korky - Birmingham City
    • David995031 - Arsenal
    • Hatter - Kettering Town
    • Ryewolf - Bath City - Romans
    • Kobione - Bolton Wanderers - Trotters
    • CanonChrissy - The Sky Blues
    • johntwo - The Hatters - Luton Town
    • Clicker - Hartlepool ..aka the monkey hangers
    • JamesT - Hammers
    • Brian - A Wanderer (Swaggie) - Dorking Wanderers
    • WereBo - The Gunners

Voting is now closed in this poll

On 05/02/2019 at 21:34, Clicker said:

Jeez ....Life without Football !!:419_soccer: or Rugby:421_football: ...or cricket !:433_cricket: 

Thats me clicks, I have not the remotest interest in any, and I mean any, sport. I am totally missing the sport gene.

• Haha 2
On 05/02/2019 at 21:34, Clicker said:

Jeez ....Life without Football !!:419_soccer: or Rugby:421_football: ...or cricket !:433_cricket: 

Sounds idyllic Clicker

Meanwhile, back to the topic:-

Just a few miles downriver from me is the site of the old Woolwich Arsenal, built centuries ago and the origin of the 'Arsenal' football team, nicknamed 'The Gunners'.  This was taken waaaay back in 2013, whilst meandering around the site. 

I don't know why it's been fenced in, I suspect it was going through 'one of them phases' and threatening to run over visitors toes, if they tried to climb on it..... 

DSCF2439Smll.jpg

Edited by WereBo
  • Like 3

Well done Korks ... A  really  clever  use of the  image   to signify  the Blues ...  top stuff !   So over  to you  for the next theme M'lud !

Just a reminder Gang...when you set up a challenge can you  make sure that you include the date that the entries close and the date that  the voting  opens and closes... Ta everso ....