Ryewolf

POTW - Week ending 27/01/2019

Well, it's been nice to see the forum busy again, with a wide range of images across many categories.

In macro and close-up we had Kobione's massive spider and Paul's Opilione (Harvestman). There were plenty of birds from Roger, Bill, Denis and JamesT. There was a nice crop of landscapes from David from the Leeds/Liverpool canal, Morton Castle at night from Scott, a very atmospheric Loch Lomond from The Longman and a very cold looking Hunstanton from Vanguard. FUJI provided some excellent street photography as usual and there were excellent images from John of the Fredriks Kirke in Copenhagen, elsewhere we had some great monochromes from Vanguard and Clicker.

However, there were a set of images that drew me back, they were quirky, innovative, expertly composed and made me smile and far too good to be in The Just For Fun section. It was difficult to choose just the one:

Cart.jpg

The original post can be found here:

So congratulations to Brian

Also a honourable mention to Simon's (SJR) Craig's Super Wolf Blood Moon that made everyone smile.

• Like 1

Congratulations, Brian!

I just loved this pic ... .What a brilliant expression from a flipping inanimate ruddy sweet !!!🤗.   Well done Brian.  Inventive stuff ... great choice Rye . 

• Like 1

It was far too good an image to be left in Just For Fun

Good choice Rye - well done Brian, this was a brilliant inventive set!

An absolute winner of a shot....so creative, so funny.....so witty........and....

He went and ATE IT ! 

Congratulations Brian.

FUJI

Congrats Brian, very well deserved :)

6 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Also a honourable mention to Simon's (SJR) Super Wolf Blood Moon that made everyone smile.

Congratulations Brian a great set to earn a well deserved POTW award.

And I would love to take credit for the Super Wolf Blood Moon picture but it was actually Craig who captured that amazing image.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well done, Brian. This image really made me chuckle.

Korky

Good choice! Well done Brian!

Brilliant!  Well thought out and photographed.

congratulations, Brian. 👍

Edited by NannyFerret

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I really did enter "Just for Fun", not thinking anyone would take this set seriously. So, once again thanks to Rye for his choice and to everyone who got some pleasure out of my efforts.