Denis

The Weekly Challenge #185- Pairs. Voting Closed

Tie Break  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This weeks challenge is : 

A Pair , in fact a pair of anything, be it  birds, aeroplanes, trees,horses.. whatever you would wish to enter. Old or new images will be accepted, as said, open to any interpretation... Images to be posted between now and Friday 25th January 2019, voting from Sat 26th January until the following Friday.

• Like 1

0A3A7913.jpg

• Like 4

Nine entries and still a day to go ! Cheers :)

I did have a pic of a pair of pears Den ... .... seemed a bit obvious though ...😂

Open to all interpretation Clicks..... :)

• Haha 1

On 19/01/2019 at 21:28, Brian said:

0A3A7913.jpg

A cock or two? Haha

• Like 3

Two Wheels.jpg

• Like 3

Well, looks like we've got a tie break..

vote-185.jpg

Looks like there is no option to submit the vote in the tie break Rye...  ... I have edited and tried   but still cannot get the submit button to show ...doh  !

OK, fixed the Tie Break Poll

• Like 1

Well  what was different in the procedure please  cos  I tried three times ... ?????

The first time I tried editing I got the same no submit vote button, so then I tried removing the poll question and unticking the boxes and removing the Poll Title and then saving it. I then went back in to edit the post and added a new poll, which seemed to work.

Ok .. 1 didn’t try unticking the boxes ... worth adding a note to the how it works thread as tie breaks happen so regularly ...

Well, looks like we finally have a winner, so over to you SJR for the next challenge.

Many thanks.

I have a couple of ideas but will check the list and have a new challenge ready this morning.