Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

CREATING A PHOTO BOOK plus PRINTING

FUJI

Many of us fancy creating and then getting printed a Photo-Book.

A couple of years ago, I downloaded and used the BLURB software to create a thirty page Landscape format  A4 hardback.....it was relatively easy, beautifully produced and printed , but expensive.

Recentlty I downloaded two apps to my iPad Pro ....BOOK CREATOR ...as used in schools, plus....PDF EXPERT ....both cost little.

Book creation is dead easy, just choose an A4 format/ landscape/square or portrait ....And then add photos/illustrations and text as you add pages....you can add video and sounds if producing an E-Book.

Once satisfied, save the book as PDF document....now...here comes the interesting bit....

‘I discovered BookPrintingUK, in Peterborough, they can’t be faulted, customer service second to none, a printed proof within 7 working days and the finished order in around a week, or 30 days for hardbacks. 

I sent them my pdf....for appraisal by their IT and Printing techie’s....after a small adjustment it was accepted....my order was for three 64 page Paperbacks containing 164 of my best mono  pics from the last three years .

I have received the proof, the printing is breathtakingly beautiful....Three books plus a printed proof for under £90 ..... WONDERFUL.

I am already creating my next book , and resurrecting another from my old pc...

The pdf of the whole book can also be sent to relatives and friends as a gift....

I sent KOBIONE one, I am sure that she will vouch for the quallity produced by the BOOK CREATOR app .

All of my pics were saved as JPEGS 300 dpi....2000 mp longest side.

here is a sample..

FUJI

6428ED0A-8617-44A5-B061-AA529EF9E681.jpeg

Edited by FUJI

Interesting.  I've only ever made one photo-book and for that I just used the on-line facility on Photobox.

Is this software only available for iPad or are there Mac / PC versions?

Edit: Tell you what, Gareth - why don't you Google it yourself!
Book Creator is for iPad and Chromebook only.
PDF Expert is for iPad, iPhone and Mac.

Edited by Hatter