NannyFerret

A Reminder of Summer

Another random pic from the summer to remind us what is round the corner.  (Well, we can only hope😆)

PSX_20190112_214707-2448x1632.jpg

I saw very few butterflies this year, but a local park planted a wild flower meadow just attract butterflies and they saw 23+ different species.

Hi Tina ... Good to see you back .... oooh that is a welcome reminder of  weather  that  seems just a distant memory at the moment...    I didn't see as many butterflies last year as we usually do despite the  really warm weather we had .

Nice to be back, Polly. 😀

This was on a walk by the Annan river.  I had only taken my little LUMIX  compact and was quite pleased with the results.

6 minutes ago, NannyFerret said:

.... and was quite pleased with the results.

And quite rightly so Tina, good to see you back on here too :)

Nice one Tina - we have not seen as many butterflies this season because of our 'over the top' heat. Only saw a Cabbage White when I went out before, nothing else nice.

Thank you, Denis. 

Life has been a bit strange for the last couple of years, but I am wanting to take pics again, which feels good, and also nice to be back on here again.

We din’t Get many butterflies this year either. I think that’s partly because my lavenders had over-grown and woody, so had to get rid of them.

I must think about planting a couple more bushes as I miss the bees and butterflies.

I must try and catch up with you soon. Hope things are better for you.

• Like 1