Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Steps

vanguard

Oooh I really like those.... especially the latter .  I can see it as a  tryptich too in an industrial  or corporate  setting.  The grainy textured look suits too.... I imagine they could work in high key too  very possibly ...  

44 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Oooh I really like those.... especially the letter too  I can see it as a  tryptich too in an industrial  or corporate  setting.  The grainy textured look suits too.... I imagine they could work in high key too  very possibly ...  

It was going to be triptych, but I just didn’t manage to catch a angle that worked for me.

Do you ever use the Nik collection at all in your editing Van...?. If you have access to that you may be  aware  that there is a filter  in the Analogue > classic camera>multi lens tool option if you do, that allows you to try out various permutations on say a triptych and move the images  individually inside each section. ....... 

12 hours ago, Hatter said:

I recognise those steps - I've never thought to go in close and just show the curves like that though: that's really effective.

We was at Cromer on VW charity run, so there was loads of people about. So I never managed to get the shots of the pier that I wanted. I knew I needed to change my expectations of what I wanted to shoot on the day. So I went looking for details instead of the bigger picture .

11 hours ago, Clicker said:

Do you ever use the Nik collection at all in your editing Van...?. If you have access to that you may be  aware  that there is a filter  in the Analogue > classic camera>multi lens tool option if you do, that allows you to try out various permutations on say a triptych and move the images  individually inside each section. ....... 

Well as a big fan of the NIK collection and a heavy user of silver EFEX. I’d forgotten about all the other programs lol thank you for refreshing my memory. 

I found that particular  option has lots of  interesting   filters  on the multilens  bit ...  I 'd be interested to see any results with the the latter image in particular.. Shhh I'm having a private   dabble  with it  myself ...  just out of interest .
<sodemoji.1f64a></sodemoji.1f64a>

Archived