WereBo

Dancing Ghosts in Greenwich

Taken last year whilst wandering around Greenwich with some friends from the Beckenham Photographic Society.  We were passing the old naval college building when I heard the music start playing, I almost banged the camera against the railings trying to get the lens through, to get the photo of the Morris Dancers......

43448770982_70c68177fe_b.jpg

Edited by WereBo
  • Like 3

Nicely spotted and captured, reminds me doing multiple exposures on film cameras back in the day....

I seem to remember you posted some very nice night scenes from Greenwich last year  WereBo...  great to see you back with us too. 

You've got to claim them while you can.  Nice idea, quickly seen and executed.  

Thanks folks, 'twas purely a lucky shot as I'd set the camera to fully auto at the time.

I really like this - the feeling of movement is superb.

The bottom of the image isn't doing much, though. I think a crop to the bottom of the LH tree would improve it no end.

Good to see you back at TIPF, btw.

Korky

7 hours ago, Korky said:

I really like this - the feeling of movement is superb.

The bottom of the image isn't doing much, though. I think a crop to the bottom of the LH tree would improve it no end.

Good to see you back at TIPF, btw.

Korky

Oddly enough approx 50% of my photo club said a similar thing about the bottom bit of the photo, when I entered it in the DPI competition.  Luckily the judge liked it 'as is' saying it adds a sense of depth and scale, then awarded 10/10 for it.

• Like 1