sjr

We went to the beach.

The Doodle on her hols taken on Harlech beach back in June 2017

899487254_Wewenttothebeach.jpg.943bec39fcd7cb2f82e49740bcc70393.jpg

• Like 1

Nice portrait of a fine chap. The sky looks a little over-processed to me.

2 minutes ago, David995031 said:

Nice portrait of a fine chap. The sky looks a little over-processed to me.

Cheers David you are totally right the sky is not great  it was a very dull day to be honest and I have probably pushed all levels way to much to get the detail in the dog.

• Like 1

I do actually like this image and agree maybe slightly overdone, just a thought try a crop from the right hand side to bring it in a bit.

• Like 1

Nice one, agree about a bit of a crop off the right, there is enough detail in the sand and the dogs coat to suit the image being a bit more central.

• Like 1

Cheers David/Kobione

I'm trying hard to get more things right in camera (not this shot) and I am constantly getting told I over process my pictures (I will listen one day). I am not the best at PP and find it a bit boring and I lose patience so end up just doing quick edits.

I had already took a chunk off the RHS but here is an edit with a bit more off I have also added a pic of the original.

562550606_Wewenttothebeachv2s.jpg.a53a4f00f71c5b1a02f53a190e02b400.jpg   IMG_2539.jpg.ee193901c6dde29d7865b06d425f7e8e.jpg

as above, a little over processed but I do like.

• Like 1

If you selected the sky , then inverted it, you could  process the rest without  affecting the sky ...  and then  do the opposite  and  just  process the sky a bit less than the  dog and the sand ...  simples ... 😉

• Like 1