David61

Sam Brown Vocalist

It certainly looks sharp and some nice bokeh from the background which helps to isolate the subject

• Thanks 1

A great mono capture David......obviously a super lens, wonderful separation.

FUJI

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ryewolf said:

It certainly looks sharp and some nice bokeh from the background which helps to isolate the subject

Thank you Ryewolf.

11 minutes ago, FUJI said:

A great mono capture David......obviously a super lens, wonderful separation.

FUJI

Thank you FUJI, I was worried it would be to heavy but it feels great.

Nice one David, agree with Rye, the bokeh background really helps with this one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kobione said:

Nice one David, agree with Rye, the bokeh background really helps with this one.

Thank you Kobione, I think the XF90mm gives a 3D effect sometimes.

• Like 1

It's all been said.  The lens did a job for you and the subject warranted it.  It's a lens that together with the 80 mm macro, keeps tempting me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, johntwo said:

It's all been said.  The lens did a job for you and the subject warranted it.  It's a lens that together with the 80 mm macro, keeps tempting me.

Thank you John, I have to say I really do like this 90mm as when I switched to Fuji X I said only primes for me now.  If I do get another lens I think it will either be the 56mm or 16mm.

Wow... she's really changed since she did backing vocals for Pink Floyd on the "Pulse" tour!  😂

Great shot - the bokeh is excellent.

• Thanks 1

I can definitely vouch for the 56mm f 1.2 XF David . .The bokeh is just  to die for...  so soft and creamy... and it is sharp as a tacktoo ...all metal yet not too heavy ...it feels like a quality lens  ..probably my  favourite  ... The 90 mm is on my list for my 6th Fuji  XF  lens ...but I shouldn't be greedy ...😉

Super image too !

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Hatter said:

Wow... she's really changed since she did backing vocals for Pink Floyd on the "Pulse" tour!  😂

Great shot - the bokeh is excellent.

Thank you Hatter.

18 hours ago, Clicker said:

I can definitely vouch for the 56mm f 1.2 XF David . .The bokeh is just  to die for...  so soft and creamy... and it is sharp as a tacktoo ...all metal yet not too heavy ...it feels like a quality lens  ..probably my  favourite  ... The 90 mm is on my list for my 6th Fuji  XF  lens ...but I shouldn't be greedy ...😉

Super image too !

Thank you Clicker, can`t see that you`d be greedy 🤣

• Haha 1