Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Dexter A.K.A. Santa Paws ### IMAGE HEAVY ###

Craig

Note to self....
Don't try this alone again....

What an absolute nightmare trying to get some shots of a 6 month old Border Terrier while trying to keep a hat on his head while trying to get him to look at me all the time trying to keep his big sister Honey our 11 year old Border Terrier from nicking his treats. Oh yeah not to mention trying to sort the camera out too...!

Never again will I attempt this on my Jack Jones again....
Told the Mrs... she's helping next time lol

There are a MILLION of things wrong with the set from focusing to posing to lighting...
But.... Seeing how he is normally, not sitting still for more than 5 seconds at a time... I'm pleased (well sort of!) lol 

Ho...! Ho...! Ho...! 
:135_santa:

Dexter-Christmas1-13.12.jpg

Dexter-Christmas-2-1-13.12.jpg

Dexter-Christmas-3--(1-of-1).jpg

Dexter-Christmas-3-Crop.jpg

Dexter-Christmas-crop-1-13.12.jpg

I really like these ...and the troubles you had trying to get perfection almost adds to the charm for me Craig .... Make great  Cards for Christmas ... I especially like #2 and the cropped version of it too .......what a little  cutie ....

I like the 4th image despite him not looking at the camera. I remember the problems getting my dog Granville to pose for photographs, he would sit sill, but his ears would go down and he would do his sad face or just as I pressed the shutter he would get distracted and look away from the camera. As for trying to photograph my little cat to sit and pose when I've got the lights set up it's nigh on impossible.

Thank you Polly and Rye,
OMG if you could see me taking these lol
Honey wouldn't leave him alone all she wanted to do was kiss him. Then she realised... Hang on I can smell treats.... 
So I had to put her out of the room. By then Dexter was wondering where his big sister had gone and started crying for her.

All the time while this was going on I was trying to keep the hat on Dexter's head, trying to keep him sat down and trying to focus the camera....? lol

Even the best Carry On Films didn't have such mayhem as it was in our lounge this morning lol 

I told Kim, next time you are helping me lol
:wallbash:

Just catching up here Craig and these really made me smile! I know exactly what it is like trying to get pets to sit still for a photo - Kelly & Brodie are the same, never still for more than a moment.

You did well with these, and agree with what Clicker said, they would make nice Christmas card pictures, especially the cropped in version of #3, great expression!

Archived