Spotted in Blackburn last year

photo-wall-7705.jpg

Ooh do tell ... was it indoors  ... how was it displayed? How big is this ? ... I want to know more ......:lol:

• Like 1

Thanks Clicker. It was on a wall outside near the shopping mall, they are regular sized photographs, so about 8-10ft high and probably around twice that in length. There were 2 panels and all the images were of Blackburn or people in Blackburn.

Not open to the weather ?...  Presumably they were under cover ...    was it a community project ... an£ what / who determined what pics were used...  what a lovely idea .... 

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

Not open to the weather ?...  Presumably they were under cover ...    was it a community project

No, not open to the weather, they are under a clear acrylic/plastic covering. I think it was some sort of community project, I just haven't been able to find any details online.

You did well not to get any reflections ... unless it was  that non reflective perspex ... Anyway ... I like the idea ......

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

that non reflective perspex

I think it must have been, next time I go to Blackburn I look to see if it's still there... and see if I can find out out more about the project.....