Clicker

Mother Nature 's Autumn wardrobe ...

An Autumn walk in the Wyre Forest  nearby, ended in some welcome shade at the top of the hill ... an unbelievably warm day for the time of year...

DSCF8277ed4s.jpg 

• Like 3

I do like that Clicks..taken recently?...you still have leaves !

Thanks Denis ... its still in the camera from the beginning of October  ... I  have dual SD slots  in my camera ...  trouble is they are both 128 GB  so I forget  just how much I have stored on them sometimes ... ... .. I'm off to Austria in the  Spring ... driving there  just a week  before that date March  29th  ( argghhhh  I can't even say the word  anymore ..)so  i wanted to be sure that halfway up a mountain I dont run out  of storage  and have to fiddle about it the freezing cold removing or replacing sd cards  in the camera...!!... 😉

Thanks for the Like Kate ... it’s so quiet at the moment .... understandably ... I suspect lots of Christmas activities are taking up a lot of time ...  I can’t believe it’s 12 months since we were doing the same thing 😉

I do like this, especially as the last few weeks up here in Lancashire have been thoroughly miserable and wet....

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

it’s so quiet at the moment ....

I've also noticed the forum being on the quiet side these last few weeks.

It's understandable  really ... Christmas seems to get more frantic every year... and  I have just  spent all day  hunting for 3 sets of led  lights for two Xmas trees and I just cannot find them anywhere... I have all the tree decorations  and cant  use them till i get the lights on !

Bah !😠