Black Pearl

Sunday Morning

I was kinda hoping for a nice sunrise but it turned out to be misty, a but drizzly and very dull.

So....

I went with the usual monochrome long exposure log on the beach:
Roker Stick.jpg

...and

I also turned all the slider up to eleven:
Roker Think Mad.jpg

• Like 1

.#1 captures that combination of mist and drizzle perfectly with the long exposure  and the low POV gives that log just the right amount of attention for me .  Love the second one ... you took one with a different angle before , a mono, that I really liked before but the lighting really  gives this slight desaturated image  a really eerie feel that  would not be out of place, setting a scene in a scary thriller film 🎥 . OOoooerr

• Like 2

On 02/12/2018 at 12:01, Clicker said:

.#1 captures that combination of mist and drizzle perfectly with the long exposure  and the low POV gives that log just the right amount of attention for me .  Love the second one ... you took one with a different angle before , a mono, that I really liked before but the lighting really  gives this slight desaturated image  a really eerie feel that  would not be out of place, setting a scene in a scary thriller film 🎥 . OOoooerr

Thanks everyone.

I was thinking it needs a light cycle from Trow coming out of it 😆😆

Now THAT   would have looked really cool...... I may have to make that happen  .... lol 😂