Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

CITY EMERGENCE

FUJI

A gritty,City study..

( The tall structure LHS is just one of a row of laser-cut steel sheets detailing all the residents who died at that spot in the Coventrr Blitz.

The architecture is one of the sides of the new extension to the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum.

The round thing front is a commemorative plaque.

FUJI

LIFE SUPPORTS   mono good  .jpg

22 minutes ago, Denis said:

I do want to wander around Coventry one day Fuji, maybe a mini forum get together??

I’m up for that, as long as I get bags of notice.....

Coventry, is a City for all weathers.....lots outdoors plus lots in the dry....main areas pedestrianised  with little or no traffic ....Motor Museum, The Cathedrals, The  circular Indoor Market.....fascinating old and new architecture..... lots of characters.....a good selection of eateries....good multi-storey car parks, plus an excellent Park-N-Ride on theKenilworth Road, which is to be recommended if there just fir the day....the bus I use from Kenilworth the X17 is currently every 15 minutes in and out ...just Google it....

i would be happy to be your guide....but rather than follow an old fogey about ...I could just point out the things that interest you....then arrange a lunch venue...no need for booking.

FUJI

I like this one - it's very strong graphically, with the leading lines.  It that a shadowy figure in the background or just a reflection of the man in the suit?

Coventry is within 'day trip' distance for us if the date suits.

Archived