Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

THE ROYAL HARBOUR RAMSGATE

Clicker

Lovely conversion Polly, but I do think Dover has Royal status as well....

''King James I gave Dover Harbour  its Royal Charter in 1606 placing the Lord Warden and his "Board" in charge of running the Port and since then the constitution of the Board has been changed on a number of occasions by Acts of Parliament to its present status of eight, a Chairman, and four other members appointed by the Secretary of State, two ex officio members and an eighth member appointed by the other seven.  The present Board was created and incorporated by statute and is, therefore, a statutory body and has no shareholders to whom it is answerable.''

Love this scene Polly.....

I am rather puzzled....is it one of you Watercolour creations, or, a processed photograph....either way, I still like it. It reminds me, in a way of a Canaletto, because he used to use a ...Camera Obscura....

FUJI

It is a processed photo  Fooj... using photoshop like  a camera obscura ....That's exactly  the  way I use a photograph  for painting some images Fooj (except I invert it  so it is the right way up)  I use aspects of the image in photoshop on four or five different layers , reduce it to a line drawing by tracing the outline in a very light grey watercolour brush first on one layer , then picking the colours similar to  original photo I fill in a  second layer  with a loaded watercolour brush using a stylus on a Wacom graphics tablet .. I add finer details on another layer and then  choose a texture to overlay  it all... It just like painting with real paint ..it can be watercolour paint  or washes,  oils , acrylics,  dry brushes  soft  wet brushes, pen and ink ,  pencils     in fact   one can replicate any  medium one uses in art including the texture of the paper.. Glad you like it Fooj..

Thanks Polly, you have made such an excellent job it had me fooled.....but, then again, I love and practice ...Digital-Art....myself; to the point where I am on the verge of acquiring the new 2018 iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.....I have loved owning this original one....the PX payment will pay fir the next generation pencil and partway to the cover/keyboard.....I have been saving up. My iPad gets used more than my Pc nowadays......that is used mainly for photo processing.

FUJI

It’s not a quick process either ... it took about five hours to do it ...  it s not like clicking on a global filter  that does it automatically ... sounds like you are getting an early Xmas present  with the new iPad pro... that should continue to keep you out of mischief...?

Archived