THELONGMAN

The Cuckoo Trail

The Beautiful Cuckoo Trail in Autumn, East Sussex.

SK3A6844.jpg W.jpg

Edited by THELONGMAN
  • Like 4

I don't seem to have a picture!

Sorry Brian, I tried twice but it would load, so this will need to be deleted???

2 hours ago, THELONGMAN said:

Sorry Brian, I tried twice but it would load, so this will need to be deleted???

I presume  .you meant that it wouldn't load .......    ..😉

I wonder  why ... I presume the file size was  ok ..were you uploading directly to the site ?    Lets try and get to the bottom of this as  it cannot be good if there is a problem  stopping you from posting a pic ...

Try taking it under a  a megabyte  ....

Lovely light ... glad we got that sorted ... I have  just read up  details of the  Cuckoo Trail... named after a former railway track .... It looks  really  lovely ..

Just now, Clicker said:

Lovely light ... glad we got that sorted ... I have  just read up  details of the  Cuckoo Trail... named after a former railway track .... It looks  really  lovely ..

It was Click, one of the few good things to come out of the Beeching cuts?

• Haha 1

Love the near vertical sunbeams.  Very nice place, very nice shot.  Well worth persevering  with.

Edited by johntwo

10 minutes ago, johntwo said:

Love the near vertical sunbeams.  Very nice place, very nice shot.  Well worth persevering  with.

Thanks John,

Geoff

Another excellent landscape ! Former railways that have become pathways are always worth visiting, The trackbeds lend themselves to forming very picturesque avenues such as this.

33 minutes ago, Denis said:

Another excellent landscape ! Former railways that have become pathways are always worth visiting, The trackbeds lend themselves to forming very picturesque avenues such as this.

Thanks Denis, I agree, the old line formations are, when allowed to grow wild, do offer some amazing all year round opportunities?,

Geoff

3 hours ago, THELONGMAN said:

the old line formations are, when allowed to grow wild, do offer some amazing all year round opportunities

I agree, I live 200 yards from an old railway line and it looks pretty much like this, though mine has a lot more Silver Birch Trees

• Like 1