Clicker

Bracken in black and white...

Imagine there's no colour ....

bracken in b w ed1s.jpg

Very good abstract: I can see this as the basis of a repeating pattern for fabric, wallpaper, etc (a bit 1960's, but interesting).

• Like 1

Apparently, that's how some animals see it.  Interesting.

• Like 1

Love this Polly....I would prefer it minus the frame though......that is just me though.

We have Victorian planted ferns in our front garden....very primitive plants they are.....I love watching them develop from cut down dead looking stumps in February through the gradual growth then unfurling in that very distinctive way......our have just been cleared down to the stumps for winter.

FUJI

Thanks John .Odd that insects are attracted to certain colours  but animals see differently eh ....   

I don’t actually frame  images Fooj. I just give them a white border  that you might get on any photo and sit that on a white background . The drop shadow  on one side is just  to give a 3D effect ...  as you say though ... not everyone.s cuppa .... 😉

I know what you mean Mono ... I thought the same thing ... it looks like a wallpaper  or textile  pattern  to me  too ... 

Polly, what does it look like if you invert the mono (not the image 🙂) and boost the contrast?