Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Little Night Walk.

colinb

Visited the older brother up top end of Lincoln Thursday evening, afterwards I thought I would take a wonder around the Big House. Unfortunately they have the builders in (until 2023 apparently) so I snapped a few piccies around the area testing the D7500 with my Sigma 10/20mm.

Eastgate.jpg.f415d49e3566015b0a703c168262994f.jpg

1878269807_SteepHill.jpg.108a1bb280b2571969fd987ccfe467c0.jpg

2310429_WestFront1.jpg.9a3390d7951d14a9e982495b729dabe1.jpg

542780811_Arch1.thumb.jpg.4cc341a2b28223ec26bbf0a40ebdb8c7.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ryewolf said:

Looks pretty good to me, the city reminds me of York. I've just bought a Tokina 11-20 f2.8 but also looked at the Sigma 10-20mm, I've been pretty impressed with my wide angle lens, you can get so much more into the frame

I bought my Sigma at least 6 years ago, still one of my fav lens.

8 hours ago, johntwo said:

Nice series Colin, of an interesting place.  My brother in law lives nearby and we visit but I only see the city in daylight.  These are just that bit more interesting.

Thank You John, evenings are usually quiet and I think the dark brings out the colours not seen during the day.

8 hours ago, FUJI said:

Impressive night-shots there Colin.......something that I have rarely tried, and when I did, the results weren’t the best......I can only stand back and admire.

FUJI

Perhaps a night time club meeting? Although I might be a little too far away.

8 hours ago, Korky said:

A fine set of images, Colin - the last one is outstanding, brilliantly composed.

Korky

Nearly did my back-in with that one Korky, got some funny looks from some people too :-)

Thank you Hatter & Craig - I appreciate your comments.

I actually fell in love with these  when I saw them on my iPad yesterday  and  thought I had posted my comments...looks like i omitted to press submit  .... seems to happen now and then on a touch screen .....bah!

Nice to see the verticals in #1...   hard to choose a fave  but like Korky ... I just love the angle and the composition of the last one ... Also like Fooj, I am pants at night  time photography so maybe you could  tell us  what you did to get these  stunning results... I for one, need to get out more after dark and practice some lowlight stuff ...  Ooooh that didn't sound quite right ...
:lol:

Archived